Tuesday, August 12, 2014

One Big Bumpdate!

Since I am terrible at keeping up, i will just do one big bump date ! since I can't even remember how i was feeling at 27 weeks anyways ( which is where I left off with this thing) anyyyyyway....

How far along: 32 weeks!...only 8 short weeks until we get to meet our baby girl. Or should I say 8 long weeks since everyone says the last weeks are the longest/hardest ! certainly starting to feel it!


Gender Prediction?: GIRL :)


Baby is the size of?: A head of lettuce? 19 inches long and roughly 4 lbs!


Maternity clothes: Yes...and even those seem to be getting small...not sure if its the dryer shrinking them or me growing ;) we'll go with the dryer. but seriously clothes just bother me all together. Unless it is 10XL size sweatpants....it is uncomfortable. Everything just seems to cling and I get way too hot. 




These Modal Drawstring pants from The Gap
are my most favorite maternity purchase thus far.
SO comfortable and the softest material you will
ever put on I swear. I just bought a second pair in gray 
I plan on wearing these babies well after Ava is here too.



Stretch marks: Just noticed some small ones creeping under my belly today. nooooooooooo.

Belly button in or out: OUT..

Sleep: So-so...Currently sleeping with 1 bump nest body pillow and a couple more for my feet and behind my back. Getting comfortable and into bed at night takes a solid 20 minutes. 




Love this thing!! and all the different ways you can wrap
yourself around it. Also it is super soft and there are a bunch
of different fabrics and colors to choose from! I have the yellow one :)




Best moment this week: Lots of fun stuff going on over here :) Had our childbirth class last Saturday which was pretty terrifying. I have sort of been blocking out the reality of labor/childbirth and that just made it so much more real! Also, at home we've been working hard on baby girl's nursery! Got carpet installed and put together the dresser/changing table and hung some shelves and decorations :) I CAN'T WAIT to put everything together and organize it all. Although I'm sure for the first few months her nursery will be the room she is in THE LEAST haha. Here are some nursery updates for you..



Finally decided on carpet in here!
Love how it turned out...the perfect shade of
gray and super soft too!

Chris hung these IKEA floating bookshelves.
I plan on changing the books out with the holidays
and coordinating them once she gets a little older.
These books are all from her big cousin
Mikayla and I can't wait to read them to her!!

Another awesome IKEA purchase was this 8 drawer
Hemnes dresser. I saw a lot of people on pinterest
using this exact dresser and doubling as changing table and 
that is exactly what I plan on doing. For the price you really can't go wrong.
This thing is massive and the drawers are really deep with lots of storage space.
Just make sure you have about 3 1/2 hours set aside to put it together
or two lovely men in your life to do it for you ;-)

A little girly DIY I found on pinterest.
Gold sequin hangers and a cute little
picture saying and dress. I'm in love<3



Pink tassel garland for above the crib.


Loved those Anthropologie zinc letters, but did not love
the price, and the color wasn't my favorite.
You know by now I'm a gold freak.
found these paper mache letters at Hobby Lobby
and Chris spray painted them.. Much cuter and
instead of $60 this cost maybe $6. I plan
on hanging these above her crib on the wall
above the tassel garland.


I'm going to stop with the gold soon I swear.



Miss anything: Being able to do simple things without my back and legs hurting like crazy or getting winded...like going grocery shopping, or to the mall. Who knew the little things we do everyday are MUCH more difficult when you are 30+ weeks pregnant. 

Movement: Lots of rolling and stretching lately! Baby girl is getting big! 


Cravings: Smoothies, mac and cheese, grilled cheese, and really any kind of cheese! 


Queasy or sick: Neither really. Just uncomfortable !!


Looking forward to: LOTS of fun stuff going on this week over here! Maternity pictures tomorrow morning, Dan Nicki and Mikayla get here Thursday afternoon , a wedding Saturday and my baby shower on Sunday! I can't wait to see everyone !




2 comments:

  1. Everything looks perfect in her nursery! Cant wait to see it in person! See you guys TOMORROW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ditto on what nicki said! love cindy!

    ReplyDelete