Monday, May 12, 2014

18 weeks!

How far along: 19 weeks 1 day

Gender Prediction: Girl! who better not have grown any boy parts when we see her at our ultrasound later today ;-)

Baby is the size of: Mango ( 6 in, 0.5 lbs) 

Weight gain: 10(ish) lbs thanks for asking 

Maternity clothes: you bet. 

Stretch marks: Nope

Belly button in or out: In..but slowly coming out.

Sleep: Great! feeling more energized lately and much better overall. 
First Trimester = 3 month hangover that I am SO glad is over :-)

Best moment this week: Got to spend 3 days with my Mama while Chris was in Vegas for a Bachelor party. We went out to eat a few times, celebrated Mother's Day, shopped and had so much fun :)

Miss anything: Hmmm...nothing too much! 

Movement: STILL nothing....Although I have felt little "twinges" or "cramps" a few times I can't say for sure if it is baby movement or just my stomach ?? 

Cravings: Still loving fruit lately! and I may or may not have eaten a double cheeseburger for the first time in ( my entire life?) the other day and it was heaven. disgusting greasy heaven. don't judge me.

Queasy or sick: Neither. Feeling pretty good and haven't had any headaches in awhile! woo! 

Looking forward to: Spending the day with Chris who has been gone since last Thursday, going to lunch and our ultrasound appointment later this afternoon! yipee! Can't wait !




3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see baby girl's pictures later today! With Mikayla I felt her move for the first time right after 20 weeks I think, it'll be so light at first but you'll know! It'll feel like a little quiver then just wait for it.... in another 12 weeks, it'll feel like she's trying to punch her way out of there! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this blog makes me want a double cheeseburger .. love ya cant wait for the ultrasound today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete