Sunday, May 18, 2014

19 weeks

How far along: 20 weeks today! half way there! always a little late posting these ;)

Gender Prediction?: GIRL! confirmed again at our anatomical ultrasound last week 

Baby is the size of?: Mango .. found out she weighs 11 ounces at last appointment 

Weight gain: lots

Maternity clothes: Yes..need to go shopping for more things for summer though..  I am so lucky to go an ENTIRE summer being pregnant :(

Stretch marks: none yet

Belly button in or out: In

Sleep: great! waking up every few hours to pee is annoying but i'm sure it will only get worse!

Best moment this week: Our 20 week anatomical ultrasound last week which confirmed again baby girl is infact a GIRL...and also all body parts/organs are in place! all is looking good! Also Chris and his Dad put in the nursery lighting yesterday which I am SO in love with :) 

Miss anything: Nothing in particular lately! As I get bigger by the minute..bending down gets more difficult for sure! 

Movement: STILL nothing for sure...Ultrasound tech said I have an "anterior" placenta which the baby kicks and it serves as a "cushion" so I may not feel movement for a little while. wah :( 

Cravings: Rootbeer floats !
Queasy or sick: Neither! feeling great ! I haven't been getting such nasty headaches either. I was reading up on it and read that yogurt and a lot of dairy can cause headaches? Haven't been eating any more yogurt and surprisingly I haven't had a bad headache since! not totally positive that was the cause but hey we will see!

Looking forward to: Picking out carpeting for nursery soon and things coming together in there. 


19 weeks.



 Baby girl at last weeks Ultrasound. Always has her hand
by her face like she is way too exhausted ;) little diva!

Baby girl's foot. I think tiny little baby feet
are the cutest!

Nursery lighting went in yesterday! I am in LOVE with 
how it turned out! 

HALFWAY THERE! and so in love with her name<3 
Note: We went back and forth between this one and a few
  other names until one day I came home and Daddy had ordered
 a blanket with "Ava" embroidered on it. Okay then, Ava it is! 
;) we both knew this was the name but that made it official! haha


2 comments:

  1. Love how the room is coming together! Can't wait to see it all decorated with that little girl in there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room looks great! Please make sure Chris and his dad build me a big enough bed for me to fit under the crib! FYI...use cocoa butter to help prevent stretch marks, if it doesn't help at least you smell good! Love you!

    ReplyDelete