Sunday, June 8, 2014

22 Weeks!

How far along: 23 Weeks today! 

Gender Prediction?: Girl!


Baby is the size of?: A papaya! 8 in and 1.2 lbs :)

Weight gain: lots!

Maternity clothes: all of em! 

Stretch marks: None yet...that I can see! 

Belly button in or out: slowly coming out

Sleep: So-So...waking up every few hours still either to pee or from some crazy dream that I had! 

Best moment this week: My birthday was today!! Since I had to work, we celebrated last weekend. Last Saturday Chris surprised me and took me shopping for a Michael Kors purse that I've been wanting forever and for some new Maternity clothes for summer ( also something I've been wanting for awhile haha! ) 



He is such a good sport! I just love him to pieces :)






Sunday we had a cookout at my Mom's house with the family which was so nice! Although I ended up getting pretty sick Saturday night and stayed curled up in a blanket at her house on Sunday while everyone partied:( boo! I did get some really nice pottery barn dishes though and some gift cards to old navy/gap :) ( More maternity clothes ..wahoo!)

Emma Dinnerware set

 Today Chris surprised me and worked all day on the closet in the nursery!! I love the shelf and how it turned out! Will be adding more dowel rod's on the other side as well (Might need to use backup closet in the office though.. this chick already has so many clothes!! not sure they will all fit!)


 I love it! and the cutest little hamper ever I found at Target! 
(Don't mind the flooring..we are currently in the process 
of ripping it out to put carpet down :) )


..Also I have to add another best moment this week! Chris and my Mom got to feel baby girl kick for the first time!! :)


Miss anything: Bending/leaning down without struggling to get back up! 


Movement: yes! lots especially when I am laying still or have just eaten :)


Cravings: S'mores ice-cream I found at Wegmans!! this stuff is HEAVEN on EARTH! you MUST try it !!




Queasy or sick: Was pretty sick last weekend with a nasty cough/allergy attack but am starting to feel much better! 

Looking forward to: Getting another ultrasound this coming Friday! I love seeing baby A ! 





3 comments:

  1. love how the nursery is coming along. kinda a proud mom moment seeing my son getting ready for his daughter! cannot wait for ava to be here....love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the growing belly :) and I think I'm going to have to make a trip to target, that laundry basket is so cute. Happy 23 weeks!

    ReplyDelete