Tuesday, April 8, 2014

14 Weeks!

a little over 14 weeks but figured I would also do a weekly update post too, to see how much things change from week to week :-) 


How far along: 14 weeks 2 days ( if you want to get technical)
Gender Prediction?: I honestly have NOT a clue....not even a hunch :( but will find out next Wednesday!!
Weight gain: about 7 pounds 
Maternity clothes: Somewhat. Loving the stretchy pants/tees.You know your getting big when your scrubs for work are getting tight ( wah :( ) 
Stretch marks: None. yet
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: Not so great as of lately. I am having the worst time getting comfortable, heartburn,  and I am up to pee every few hours. Also thinking I need to invest in a humidifier for our bedroom. Not sure what is going on but I keep waking up with the driest nose/mouth/lips and need to chug water and put chapstick on each time. ugh!
Best moment this week: Chris took me for a couples massage on saturday, out to lunch and then shopping! we had fun but I am definitely starting to get winded more easily.. and walking around the mall all day was killer. I can only imagine how much worse its about to be! yikes.
Miss anything: Energy. I don't feel half as tired as I did in the beginning but still not totally 100%. 
Movement: Haven't felt any movement yet. I can't wait until I do though!
Cravings: Haven't really had one specific food I "crave" more like something comes into my head and I'm like, I gotta have that. And it lasts for a few days. This week is buffalo wings/sauce flavored anything! yum. 
Queasy or sick: No. Although we had steak for dinner tonight and I don't know what it was but everything about it turned me off.  not cool.
Looking forward to: Finding out baby's gender in a week !!! Super excited to have Chris' mom Cindy and my Mom tag along for that too ! 





4 comments:

  1. You are not allowed to post a weekly update without a belly picture!! ;) Get on that missy! And I CANNOT WAIT until next week when we know if this baby is a boy or girl! Ah, it's killing me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, belly pics are a must!!! Can't wait to find out what the baby is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! HAPPY NOW!! :) :) You're adorable...keep them coming! xoxo

    ReplyDelete